Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be a Churchill Insurance customer who has been sent the December edition of the Oh Yes Newsletter, reside in the UK and be aged 18 or over.
- The Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary. To enter the Prize Draw the entrant must click the Enter button on the Prize Draw Page. Only one entry per customer.
- To submit your entry to the Prize Draw you will be required to enter your Churchill Insurance policy number.
- The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 29/01/2020.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
- There will be 3 Winners. The Winners will be contacted by Marketing Lounge Partnership by telephone and/or email with information on when they will receive their prize.
- The Winners will be 3 entries that are randomly selected by Marketing Lounge Partnership via a random number generator from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect to this Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place on 30/01/2020.
- The adjudicator's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Churchill will provide Marketing Lounge Partnership with the contact details of the Winners.
- The Winners may be notified by email and/or by telephone within 14 working days of the draw taking place.
- The Winners will each receive one £100 John Lewis Partnership e-gift card via email.
- The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- E-gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
- Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced or exchanged for a new e-gift card or for cash.
- E-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
- For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions
- No cash or other alternatives to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promotor or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Draws.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the Prize Draw without prior notice.
- The Winner's last names, initials and county of residence will be available on request to those sending an email to email@example.com, within 3 months of the closing date.
- The Promoter is U K Insurance Limited trading as Churchill Insurance, registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. Registered in England and Wales, No. 1179980.
- This Offer is being administered and managed by Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG on behalf of Churchill Insurance, registered in England and Wales 1179980. MLP will hold your information for so long as required by Churchill Insurance which is usually 3 months after fulfilment of the service.
Other ways to reach us
Back to top